#soundmindsoundbody

Our 2020 tagline is largely based on what has happened with COVID over the past few months. The last group activity I did before the lockdown was a mountain bike race. I met a young racer with that slogan on his shirt, I don’t remember the brand of the tee but i do remember that…

Details

#kamenaseamless

Exciting news- we have invested in Seamless garment production! Seamless means no sewing, no seams, and no stitches. Its new, its kind of expensive, and it’s, like, the future! Imagine the fit of a traditional tee — for a perfectly flattering cut the seams must align with your shoulders, the side stitches with your waist,…

Details

Got Volleyball Jerseys?

Its getting to be GO time for volleyball club season. Amid lots of uncertainty we as a volleyball community are trying to provide a season for our kids- which is why we have created a 5 and 10 DAY TURNAROUND for custom sublimated jerseys (including your logo, number, name, sponsor logos, etc). This allows for…

Details

#motherlodevolleyball

The 47th annual year of #motherlodevolleyball is in the books! The new management group Fresh Tracks would like to share a few points as we work to create the finest destination volleyball tournament in the world. Volleyball in the mountains Aspen was awesome this year, with the leaves just starting to change and the weather…

Details

#spreadingthelove

For over twenty years our brand PLASTIC has been spreading the word about the great outdoor volleyball lifestyle. We do it organically by going to the events we like, sponsoring them, selling our gear direct at great prices, and sponsoring the athletes that do well in those events, while they are doing well. Grassroots marketing…

Details